Englewood & Teaneck NJ
Introducing our newest Class…. Daddy and Me! While fathers are allowed to attend ANY of our classes, we have found that many dads want to attend class with other males. According to the U.S. Census Bureau 16% of single parent households are single fathers.
Additionally, in the United States 22 million children live in a joint custody type environment. Whether you are a mom looking for ways for your husband to bond with your young one, or you are a dad raising your child on your own, this class was designed for you! During this 45-minute class:
- Learn meaningful and quality interaction with your young child
- Meet and talk with other fathers
- Learn songs and nursery rhymes that you can practice at home
- Learn about milestone development and things you can do at home
- Learn the benefits of Play Time! (Coordination, Exercise, Cognitive Development)